Any ideas? I'm trying to figure out what's up with my ongoing nausea.

Alright ever since I started college I've had nausea on and off...well for the past 2 weeks I've been nauseated every single day. It's so irritating...the only time I feel okay is when I haven't eaten anything ALL DAY and then my nausea is gone but I'm starving ha.

I don't know what the deal is...I kind of wonder if it could be anxiety but I don't feel anxious or nervous all the time so I don't know why I feel this way all the time.

It doesn't matter what kind of food I eat, healthy food...fast food...it all makes me sick.

If I throw up I feel better for like 5 minutes but then it's back.

I'm also aways bloated and gassy. I know I'm not pregnant.

Any ideas?

I'm gonna go to the doctor next week but I wanted to see what you ladies thought.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Health

• I was nauseous like that a few years back and it turned out to be an allergy. Claritin helped. It was so weird.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 7:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• A medical opinion would be best. It sounds a lot like gallbladder to me.

Answer by Bmat at 7:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• you might not think you're preggy but i wouldnt rule it out all together
    Anonymous

• I know I'm not pregnant. I already had a blood test done.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• My first thought is a food allergy. Even healty foods can cause an alergy. Sometimes a gluten or wheat alergy, or dairy alergy would present with nausea. Try eliminating some common allergy foods and see if it helps.
    It could take a few weeks to see an improvement.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I had those annoying symptoms and after many people prodding me to go to the doctor,,, it was said that I had developed an allergy to milk and other dairy. Now I do SILK and white cheeses. It has made all the difference. I was one of those that could drink a gallon in a week all by my self, Love love loved milk, but not the awful feelings later or the aftermath. Hope you get relief soon.... no fun I know.
    TiggerNemo

Answer by TiggerNemo at 1:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2011