Do you remember your first kiss?

I don't remember all my kisses - but I do remember the first kiss that I shared with my husband and a chosen few others. The common characteristic: soft, slow, teasing....have mercy!

Ladies, your opinions...

cerealmom2

Asked by cerealmom2 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I remember my very first kiss. I was 12, and from what I know now, it was awful! But, you could not have told me that at the time.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 7:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I do. His name was Elliott :) yum yum yum. I was little, like 7 though. It was still very meaningful however. It was a PECK, though, but still intense. I felt so grown up. I am not 100% sure about my 1st adult style kiss that was really intense like that.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• oh yeah but he was a dud in the sack :v{
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 7:47 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• hibbing mom - A kiss when you were 7 was intense? Took your breath away? How old was Elliot??
    cerealmom2

Comment by cerealmom2 (original poster) at 7:47 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Funny, yes I do. It was January 21 .... I remember the date only because my friend from highschool had a birthday a few days ago and there it is on FB. And it was at her 13 birthday party I had my first kiss. My first love, and we had a "thing" the whole way until mid college. He always holds a spot in my heart. Good thing we don't live around one another....get what I'm saying.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 7:50 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• i sure do remember my first kiss with my DH...i was still not even divorced yet from my previous marriage when he kissed me. It came out of the blue & i acted like a total idiot after he did it...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Yes. I was 27 years old...no kidding.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Funny, I had one kiss years ago that so took my breath away that my voice got VERY HUSKY just because of the intensity. Talk about feeling like a total dweeb.
    cerealmom2

Comment by cerealmom2 (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• yes i do !!

i thought it was so amazing stars shone soo much brighter and so on then, i grew up and "said" what the double hockey sticks was i thinking lol....
    so young sooo dumb lol life was so easy then right ? god bless all
    momofrsd

Answer by momofrsd at 7:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• momofrsd.. lmao!!! who was that dude you dated that made himself at home wherever whomever's home you visited? before Ken
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 8:18 PM on Jan. 23, 2011