I NEED BABY CLOTHES AND FURNITURE WHERE IS THE BEST PALCE TO GET EM FOR CHEAP?

IM NOT DUE UNTIL MIDDLE OF JULY BUT I WANTED TO START GETTING MY BABY THINGS TOGETHER ASAP BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ALOT OF MONEY AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BETTER TO START BETTER THEN LATER. I WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAD ANY BABY THINGS THAT THEY DONT USE ANYMORE OR KNOW WHERE TO GET THE CHEAPEST BABY THINGS.

xaviers.mom

Asked by xaviers.mom at 8:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• craigslist
    eBay
    thrift stores
    consignment shops
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I go to the thrift store for baby clothes.. I look for not just the size she is in but anysize that is nice looking, My thrift store is Salvation army
    Kelly2573

Answer by Kelly2573 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• as much as i hate to say it ..if oyu are going for new items ur best bet would be walmart for furniture. they had/have a convertable crip that goes from crib to toddler bed to full size bed for like 100 bucks. that is a good deal. they also have cheap clothes.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 8:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I CANT DO CRAIGSLIST OR EBAY I DONT HAVE A CREDIT CARD OR NOTHING. AND THE THRIFT STORES AROUND HERE DONT CARRY MUCH FOR BABY CLOTHES.
    xaviers.mom

Comment by xaviers.mom (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

Ask family or friends if they have anything old you can have. If you're looking for free stuff, you've came to the wrong site.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:22 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• NOTHING FREE JUS A HELPFUL HAND. I DONT HAVE MUCH FOR FAMILY AROUND HERE OTHER THEN MY SON RIGHT NOW. IF IT CAME OFF THAT I WAS BAGGING FOR STUFF IM SORRY.. IM NOT. JUS ASKING
    xaviers.mom

Comment by xaviers.mom (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• if you can't do online i would suggest asking friends or family if they know anyone that is getting rid of anything and try walmart, target and kmart. They usually have pretty good deals
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• THANK YOU.
    xaviers.mom

Comment by xaviers.mom (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Burlington Coat factory has cheap clothes as well as marshals, Ross, tj max, furniture wise.. walmart and k mart are good ones to check.. sometimes if you go to a good will or something along those lines you can sometimes get lucky and find stuff whether its furniture or clothes.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• You could have a baby shower
    nmaxwell816

Answer by nmaxwell816 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 23, 2011