instead???

have any of you used this product and if so did u like it and did u ever have sex while wearing one any information u would like to share would b great

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 8:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Health

• OK. Yes. I used Instead for about five years. You can have sex while wearing them. You, yourself, cannot feel them at all, if they are inserted properly. Your partner may feel them depending upon placement. They are very easy to insert and easy to take out. I wore disposable gloves though, cause it can be messy. That way when you take it out, just remove your glove around it and you never touch it! They last anywhere from 6-10 hrs. depending on the flow. I loved them because you do not feel anything and I have a problem with that cottony feel of tampons and pads! LOL! If you've never tried them, do so... you may really like them!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Thanks m-avi i am trying them...so far so good...what turned me on to them the most was the amoount of time u can actually use 1 and not worry about leakage
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I've been using them for about 6 years -- love em and would bawl like a kid if I ever had to go back to tampons. I've never had a leak and DH has only "felt" it once, when I didn't get it placed just right. But even then with it being a little out of place, still no leakage. I won't use anything else ever.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 9:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• thanks awesome
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2011