Is there ANYBODY else.... adult content

Whose husband is only about getting right down to business with sex? ABSOLUTELY NO foreplay unless I am doing for him. I really dont know how much more I can take. Tried telling him what I would like for him to do but he says he would rather not. Very frustrating. Just wondering are there other men like this. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Exactly the same over here...
    Anonymous

• sounds like you are getting the raw end of the deal. tell him its not only all about him. just jam a nipple in his mouth. lol
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 8:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Tell him you first, or no nookie then. That is unacceptable. Sex is supposed to be about two people, not just one getting his rocks off.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 8:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Not mine - and I'm sorry yours is like that.... and I don't usually answer or respond to questions about my intimate relationship with DH --- but I just have to say this; If that fool tells you that he'd "rather not" when you try to do your part for him AND you communicate what you'd like FROM him --- then I'd have to tell him "I'd rather not have ANY sex at all until we get into some counseling" . That's just about the most selfish and cold hearted thing I've heard of a husband saying to his bride (in this regard). I'm actually a lil stunned that you didn't turn sideways and kick him out of your bed.
    "I'd rather not".... sheesh! I am not a violent person ~ but something THAT dismissive and disrespectful should be legal grounds to pop him one. (sorry, I'm prolly a lil peeved at mine this evening and taking it out on yours)... LOL GL tho.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 9:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Sometimes like if it in the middle of the night he rather me just roll over and get in in out lol other times he just want to 69 or someting fun,, tmi :) but i dunno maybe try talking to him about it or buy a fun toy or lotion outfit something
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• He has told me the only way he would do anything with my breasts is if I get implants and there would be no chance of lotions, toys, outfits, and especially not 69. He says that is just not him. This has been a LONG 5 years.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• lord im sorry girl my guy aint like tht but i know theres some men like tht, not to be gross or anything but will he not do tht cuz u got off ur perid or anything like tht? thts crap sex and forplay needs to go boths way tho!!!!!
    Ashley2810

Answer by Ashley2810 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• kick his ass to the curb!!! he is treating you only as a sex object. tell him to get a blow up doll!!! lmao!
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 9:18 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• IT TAKES TWO TO MAKE A RELEATIONSHIP WORK RIGHT? WELL THEN IT TAKES TWO TO HAVE ADULT RELEATIONS AND IT'S 50/50 OR NO NOOKIE !!
    AND IF THAT DOESN,T DO IT .. WELL THEN IT'S OFF WE GO ..EITHER WAY IT'S GOING TO BE HIS CHOICE .. AND HONEY IF HE DOESN'T PICK YOU IT'S HIS LOSS
    momofrsd

Answer by momofrsd at 9:27 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Same!!!!!! Never wants to do anything fun!!!! And it sucks!
    Sarahe786

Answer by Sarahe786 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2011