What to eat without gaining weight while pregnant?

Sounds silly, huh? Anyway..I'm getting married in two weeks and I'm deathly afraid that I won't be able to fit into the dress so I want to know what is the best thing to eat over the next two weeks without gaining a substanital amount of weight. I fit into the dress perfectly as of now. I am currently 9 weeks.

nmaxwell816

Asked by nmaxwell816 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Grilled meats and leafy greens. That is what my ob/gyn told me to eat. Of course I ignored and ate what I wanted and gained about 26 lbs!
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 8:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I don't care about how much weight I gain throughout the entire pregnancy just over the next two weeks. I'm cutting all sweets out.
    nmaxwell816

Comment by nmaxwell816 (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I say don't worry to much about it, and just wear tummy-tucker panties for your wedding. It's what I did.
    Anonymous

• Unfortunately with pregnancy your body gains when it wants to no matter what you eat. I would say foods that don't make you bloat..so very low sodium. Salads, fruits, lean meats...
    missmay5

Answer by missmay5 at 9:33 AM on Jan. 25, 2011