serious help

Ok i am almost a month late now with my period i take pregnancy test but negative or no lines whatever you want to call it, this is my 2nd pregnancy i been having problems anyways with miscarriages. well i keep taking test still negative people tell me that sometimes u may never get postive on pee stick has anyone had thisproblem??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I never have, but you can go to your doc for a blood test or even an ultrasound and either of those will tell you for sure either way.
    Braydens_Mama06

Answer by Braydens_Mama06 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• no mine always showed up. go get a blood test just in case. gl
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 9:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• i've been having the same problem. With my first pregnancy I never got a positive pee test. I found out I was pregnant with a blood test and took a pee test at 4 months just to see a positive result and it came back negative! So here I am almost a month late and can't get a positive pregnancy test, so I am thinking I am going to go get a blood test done if Aunt Flow hasn't shown up for the 2nd time! Good luck with your testing! Baby dust to you if you want it :)
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 9:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Last year about 2 months before I did get pregnant I missed a period. All hpt's were negative so I had a blood test. That to was negative. The next month I started my period, following that month I was pregnant. For some reason I just missed a period and before I got an appointment to find out why it came. So I would say go take a blood test and see what happens
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 9:56 AM on Jan. 24, 2011