Do you read your husband emails and found something you did not like.

I read my husband emails recently and found out he is
not the nice guy I thought he was. He is way too friendly with
business women.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I am sorry hun. I hope everything works out!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I read my boyfriend's (now ex) private facebook messages and found dirty conversations and nude pics exchanged with another woman... while I was pregnant with his baby....
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 9:17 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• May I ask how friendly?? I have an ex who really messed me over good, not just in the cheating department. So there for it is hard for me to trust and know I need to get over it. My recent boyfriend who I love dearly, we had a spat one day it was mostly me. Anyway he said something and I did't like it at all. So NOW I keep check on his phone etc., I know I shouldn't but I really can't help it. Just keep check and keep records I pray for the best for you, but if anything bad ever happens use it in court.......
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I read my SO emails and FB messages. I don't think he would try to hide anything from me. He doesn't keep his passwords secret. It depends on how friendly and what was the tone of the message. You could be just reading into it too much just because it is a female
    nmaxwell816

Answer by nmaxwell816 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• yes, and yes
    miraclemom914

Answer by miraclemom914 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Nope, can't say I snoop in my husbands email...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I have/do. It sucks... and hurts so bad. Hope you guys can get through it..
    Sarahe786

Answer by Sarahe786 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I'm sorry :( It does hurt. Maybe he just enjoys the flirting and uses it in his networking to gain contacts? That's not necessarily ok, but usually harmless. However, if he is requesting meet ups, and/or is making comments that some have happened w/o your knowledge, I'd definitely confront him. Again, I'm sorry.
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 9:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• i snoop! i go through his phone, too. and he is such a boring, dedicated guy! LOL!!
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 9:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Ive found Text messages I did not like before.

I actually just posted about it in the "Did your husband ever give you a reason not to trust him" question
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 24, 2011