I really need help with wrinkles and sags

hi I get called ugly all the time and I have alot wrinkles and sags please help me please don't know where to turn please

duffemac

Asked by duffemac at 10:18 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• hi there :) i actually use a skin care line that's scientifically proven to help with those issues and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. PM me, I'd be happy to share more info with you!
    retz

Answer by retz at 10:21 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Don't let anyone call you ugly! I am sure you are a beautiful women inside and there are products to improve your outward appearance.
    I am a Sales Director with Mary Kay Cosmetics and our products are the #1 best selling brand of skin care and color cosmetics in the U.S. for the past 14 years. We have a skin care line called TimeWise Age fighting. I would love to send you samples.
    You can PM me for more details or visit my website.
    www.marykay.com/ahenderson1
    AmyHenderson

Answer by AmyHenderson at 11:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have heard that one modeling secret for bags is to use hemmorhoid cream. It decreases the swelling.
    And who told you that you were ugly and how old are they? I wouldn't listen to that kind of comments.
    jfreesNish

Answer by jfreesNish at 12:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Hi, I have a really bad problem with baggy eyelids and puffy undereyes myself and my customers use Ageless Results intensive line filler, Anew Clinical Thermafirm Face lifting cream (results in 3 days!) and for the saggy eyes I was talking about I use ANEW clinical eye lift. Please take a look at these products. I have seen them transform womens faces and confidence go to www.youravon.com/amullins3835 Good Luck!
    AvonbyAmandaNC

Answer by AvonbyAmandaNC at 2:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• me too i got settlement from an accident and got juvederm, it looks great
    mauren

Answer by mauren at 3:53 AM on Jul. 27, 2008