Can you get an evap line with the first 2 minutes?

I took a test a couple days ago and within the first 2 minutes there was a faint second line. Since then I've got 2 negatives. I thought evap lines only showed up after the test had been sitting out a while and it was a negative? I'm confused ladies....can someone explain how evap lines occur?

lovinthislife08

Asked by lovinthislife08 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• the same thing happend to me. immediatly i saw an evap line..i just shrugged it off as a negative. i'm gonna try again in the morning.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Did you use the same type of test? Some pick up the pregnancy sooner than others. I hate to say it, but it could also have been a chemical pregnancy, where if you hadn't tested you may not have even known you were pregnant. It is like a super early miscarriage. Anyway, I would wait a day or two and test again or go to the doc. That is the only way you can know for sure.
    Anonymous

• Yes one of the tests was the same type as the first. I haven't bled or anything so I don't see how it could be a miscarriage....
    lovinthislife08

Comment by lovinthislife08 (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Anyone else know?
    lovinthislife08

Comment by lovinthislife08 (original poster) at 12:54 PM on Jan. 24, 2011