i need to lose weight

ok so im a girl that likes food but hates vegtables..yuck, im good with walking everyday and want to work out more if i could get to a gym. help any ideas to lose weight. any would help me.

mommaclow

Asked by mommaclow at 9:20 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I am with ya! For the last 3 years I've been at least 20-30 pounds heavier than I want to. 2 weeks ago I started the Special K Challenge and failed miserably, but I did start writing down everything I eat every day and I have to say that has been really helpful. Seeing at the end of the day what I've eaten helps me make better choices the next day. As far as working out I do a simple ballet stretch in the morning and then just the basics sit ups, push ups, sumo plies, and light jump robeing. Within just a couple days my stamina has gotten so much better and this week plan to incorporate more reps and a couple new moves. Stretching is key though and if an actual workout is not possible I always stretch morning and evening. Good luck! You go girl!

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 9:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• weight watchers on line.. I lost 85 pounds in 2 years, healthy!
    miraclemom914

Answer by miraclemom914 at 9:27 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Change up your routine. There are generally pockets of time or different activities were we eat or associate with eating. We need to change things up and do things differently so we form different habits and are able to get healthier.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 9:34 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I am over weight as well and I needed that instant gratification to see I lost some weight but I also was having some pain in my knee so working out was hard and I am not a veggie eater either I went to the Dr and asked about taking Phentermine and so my Dr talked to me about the pills he started me out at 30 mg and I am still taking the same amount. I weighed 225 and now I have lost 25 lbs it suppresses your appetite you kind of have to force yourself to eat. The only thing is you have to drink lots of water but to me it was well worth it now that I have lost that I am going to start exercising so I can loose more weight. I also started to use a small plate all the time and a small bowl. This way you look at your plate and see that your plate is still full but it is a smaller portion.I slowly have started to eat less and less.Good luck hope you feel as good as I did when the weight started to come off.
    VegasCaliMom

Answer by VegasCaliMom at 9:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Weight watchers
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Phentermine is dangerous. Just sayin'.

Weight watchers is a good route. You say you hate vegetables....you really need to learn to like them. Try some off the wall stuff...like kale, or bok choy...keep trying till you find something you like. The more veggies you get, the fuller you feel on less calories.

Good luck!
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:44 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I lost it fast when I was breast feeding!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:16 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• so do I!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:17 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• weight watchers
    mwood108

Answer by mwood108 at 11:52 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• maybe a pal to help you i need to lose weight to maybe we can do it together
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 12:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2011