Foundation....

I am looking for a new foundation- I want a liquid with full coverage. I am looking to cover some old dark spots. I was using almay but I don't like it. I have used elizabeth arden creme but it was too heavy. My sister recommeded Mac but I am in my 30s and she is in her 20s so we don't have the same skin issues. What type of foundation do you recommend for medium to full coverage but is still liquid- not heavy feeling?

natural.mama

Asked by natural.mama at 9:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• mabelline dream liquid mousse
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I use Origins. But I would use a cream to powder type. Heavy foundation doesn't look good on any skin type. Just use a concealer for problem areas and dab foundation over it.
    TommysGreatGirl

Answer by TommysGreatGirl at 9:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I've used SO many foundations in the past (I'll be 40 in March). I really liked MAC in my early 30's then changed to the mineral powders (has more coverage) but it seemed to dry me out during the winter so I've recently switched to an Avon product that I LOVE! It's called "Ideal Shade" (cream to powder foundation) It's more of a cream then liquid (which I find to be messy). I apply it with a sponge & it gives remarkable coverage. It's around $10 which I think is cheap! Good Luck!
    mom3kiddos

Answer by mom3kiddos at 9:34 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I use Revlon colorstay, it's awesome!
    02_Grey_Mustang

Answer by 02_Grey_Mustang at 9:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Physicans formula Mineral Wear™ Talc-Free Mineral Liquid Foundation
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 2:13 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I use revlon. It's not sticky or watery like other foundations. It covers up my spots. It lasts the whole day. It's lke 10 bucks. My bestfriend uses mac and I like Revlon coverage more.
    Sweets27

Answer by Sweets27 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I love Avon's new line of Healthy makeup. After just a couple weeks using it, my skin looks so much better!
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 3:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Mac foundations break me out. They do cover good. You should try it out if you dont have sensitive skin. I really like NARS products.
    goodfriendeva

Answer by goodfriendeva at 5:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• MAC studio fix covers brilliantly as does the MAC SPF (protects the skin while you're at it). Both are buildable and mostly gentle on the skin! If you have sensitive skin, I would go with Bare Minerals. It has great coverage, but I feel that it's very important to have good skin underneath it. It's my favorite to use in the summer time.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 6:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2011