Are your kids drastically different from one another?

My last child is so different from my first 3 that he just boggles my mind 3/4ths of the time!! Boy does he ever keep me on my toes! My sisters and brothers say that he's just like I was. CRAP! I was terrible, I mean truly truly truly horrendous. But he is so drastically different from the others.

They love to read and talk and relax and play board games and cook, etc.

He wants to go go go go go go constantly! Has to ride his bike, has to go to the park, has to play catch, has to go somewhere. He is always complaining that he doesn't have anyone to play with and nothing to do. He drives me bonkers! It's a good thing that boy oozes cuteness!! lol

derosia_mama

Asked by derosia_mama at 9:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• ~*Yes*~... we have three boys and each one is absolutely different from the other! I oftn wonder that if we'd had another child, what personality could be left for another kid to have... Hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 2:07 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• yes! my dd is more mellow and my ds is crazy! lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• my kids are night and day oldest is quiet calm n colective can sit still for a few hours where my youngest is loud all over the place and can sit still for 5 mins LOL they blance each other out though
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Surprisingly, no, they are quite similar. There are some differences in personality of course, but I would say they are equally as challenging and very similar in the things they like and react to.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• To lowencope: you lucky devil!!
    derosia_mama

Comment by derosia_mama (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• yes, my ds is 5 and dd is 8 weeks....does that count? lol
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 8:05 AM on Jan. 24, 2011