Are you fighting with any

of your family right now?

I am not on talking terms with my brother its really bugging me and I am upset!!!

YOU?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I never got along with my siblings and now my mother has joined that group. I made a resolution on New Year's Eve 2009 to stop allowing them to hurt me or my DH and son anymore. Best decision I ever made!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• My sister. She's a piece of work drug addict who lies about crap all the time. I stood by her side when she went through rehab, was her person of support that she could turn to any time day or night, and she basically shit all over me (pardon my language). I won't go into detail but she said and did some really rotten things to me so I'm done with her, she can kiss my pasty white backside =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• not fighting anmore but with my sister, i pretty much cut her out of my life for good :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I don't speak to my brother but I'm okay w/ it. I don't like to have ppl in and out of my daughter's life and that's how he's been .
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 9:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Nope not this week
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I'm not fighting but haven't been in talking terms with my son for years...not sure what his problem is

Answer by admckenzie at 9:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• It comes and goes...par for the course!
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 9:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2011