Do your boys like to annoy you?

My boys know there is to be no cursing in our household. So they go around saying, "What the f? What the f?" back and forth to each other and call it a "curse letter." Why do boys like annoying people?

zboys

Asked by zboys at 9:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• He doesn't like to...he LOVES to!! Lol, I think it is his goal in life to drive me insane....
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• My girl is just as bad!! lol
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 9:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• LOL!! My son says "frick" or "flip". He is 14, so he likes to irritate me as much as possible.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• awww...they r picking on mom....kinda cute, like in the movies. lol
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Sometimes my boys just do not think about things before saying them unlike my daughter. Yes, it drives me crazy.. :-)
    mom3kiddos

Answer by mom3kiddos at 9:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I don't know, but my boys majorly drive me crazy!  The absolutely love to be annoying!  My 5 year old has this new favorite thing...farting while sitting in my lap.  He thinks it's hilarious and just says "sorry mom".  I love my boys, but man they drive me nuts!   

frustrated

lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:40 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Why must they be so annoying!!! I have two girls and two boys and they specialize in annoying mom. My oldest creates playlists of songs that annoy me just for that reason and then plays them full blast when she's doing her chores! My oldest son dances like a freakin' fairy just to annoy me. My younger daughter always juts out her lower lip, puts her hands under her chin and bats her eyes when she wants something. My youngest goes around shaking his booty then slapping it just for the fact it annoys me. Oi!!!!!
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 10:41 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• My son is only 2 and blurted out , "Wholly shoot!" the other day...I about had a stroke. My mother in law thought it was hilarious. It was one of those moments where I had to not react in front of him so that he wouldn't do it again, but went in another room to laugh.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Thanks for sharing, everyone. : ) It was fun reading the responses.
    zboys

Comment by zboys (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2011