FREE VENT SESSION

Hubby & I have been sick for a week almost better, thought the coast was clear & WAMMO out of the blue now my DD is sick! hope my baby boy doesn't catch it....such a drag! I rather us be sick then them any day......

YOU?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I cant stand this DOG we have!!! DH got her to keep me company, and she's horrible... but now, he's in love with her cuz he only sees her for like an hour a day... I'm stuck cleaning up after her chewing messes, buying new everything that she ruins, and getting NO sleep cuz she barks and whines constantly! It's hard enough being 8 1/2 months pregnant! But he wont let me give her away!
    GGRRRR!
    VENT!
    heatherd702

Answer by heatherd702 at 4:10 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I bought my son and his girlfriend 200 dollars worth of baby stuff and my stbx hammered on me for doing it saying I will be doing it for the rest of my life now. I believe in Karma and this is my first Gran baby I will never be Nana again for the first time again! There I feel better.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I am chemo and my immune system is shot. I catch EVERYTHING! I have four kids that bring home every virus known to man. It goes through me, them, my hubby, then me AGAIN!! Getting old. Real fast.
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 11:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Uhhhhh i know exactly how u feel! My sisters son brought strep over! uhhhgggg.... then my son got it then my husband got tonsiliitus the i got sick..... its been quite a week!!!!!!!!! i feel for u too get better u and ur fam!!
    CarrelMom27

Answer by CarrelMom27 at 4:04 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I have a pretty big cyst in. My wrist, and tomorrow I have to go in to surgery to have it removed. And I HATE and am scared of needles! Ugh... The thought of the iv makes Me want to cry :(
    I'm really freaked out. And my arm will be in a splint and a sling for 2 weeks! And next week i have major oral surgery too. So the next 2 weeks are going to suck for me. Luckily I will be getting a lot of help from family and friends... It's going to be a painful couple weeks.
    And 2 ivs :(
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:34 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• pinkdragon good 4 u!
    derosia mama I feel 4 ya...
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• oh you are in a bad situation with that dog heatherd702! tough one! thats annoying...I am sure your DH meant well but you should of picked the type of dog out? try to get some sleep you need it!
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Mme.Langley my MIL had a cyst removed from her wrist also lately a big hard bump its called something can't remember ya you will be out of commission for a while, drag, I hate needles and all that crap too....
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 3:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2011