Daughters

Does yours change clothes constantly all day long? mine does...she is a girly-girl.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• The girls are so much fun and full of drama. I just love my daughter, she is my best friend and this is what she tells me at the age of 3.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• OMG yes they do, I have 5 of them and laundry is all I get accomplished!!!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• LOL Yeah... She only wants to wear jeans to school... but has been know to come home and change into an evening gown!! LOL Oh to be 6 again!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Yes all my girls did this. I had to put a stop to it because I was washing too many clothes. My family is large and I felt like I was working at a laundry mat. They are older now and they don't do it as much. But they still like to have a weekly to bi-weekly fashion show. I can deal with that rather than every day or every other day. Plus I started making my two older daughters wash their own clothes. :-)
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• My daughter does this too. She will take really random things (pillowcase, scarf, blankets) and dresses up in them though. My son is worse than my daughter at this, so it may be a KID thing vs. a girl only thing.
    kLynch315

Answer by kLynch315 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• yes lol she's just like her mommy :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Yes, but they do not get to put them in the washing unless they are soiled, dirty or been worn all day. Clothes can be hung back up and folded back up for another quick change.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• It's ridiculous! She comes home from school, changes clothes. Goes out to play, changes clothes. Goes to bed, of course changes clothes, but you see my point. It's way worse on the weekends. So she has 3 wardrobes now. One is just for school, one is just for play & one is for church and going out to nice places. Also, she has to do her own laundry if it gets out of hand. That helps curb it. She is a MAJOR girly girl, too.
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 10:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2011