How often do u see prejudice around you?

derosia_mama

Asked by derosia_mama at 9:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am very aware of it and it is around me on a daily basis in many different ways. It comes from ignorance. It is such a simple problem to rectify, that is what makes me soooo angry about it! The knowledge is out there for all (and I do mean everyone, and it does not even cost a cent) to obtain, they just need to make the choice to seek it.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I see it a lot. A lot of ignorance in the world...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I see it a lot down here. I live in south georgia and there is still a lot of segregation in this town. Really sad!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:08 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I see it more as some people not having enough money and others with money thinking that the ones who do not have alot shouls not be buying or in certain places. I have not seen sexual or radical .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 10:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I have seen it directed at me over the years. Because of race. Education, money. It is not always about black and white.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:06 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• ~*Honestly*~... I don't unless I see people like Jesse Jackson preaching there is to live off the backs of his own people... LMAO
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I am not aware of it at all.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Very seldom. I sure hear a lot about it in the main stream media, but I see equality, more all the time. A huge increase since I was a child.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:09 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I'm not very aware of it, for the most part. I grew up in a color-blind family, if you know what I mean, and any stories I heard about prejudice were far far away. However, if I look deep inside myself, I find prejudice. It's not regarding people's skin color, necessarily, but for the last 4 years I've lived a place where people are SO different from where I came from. They seem to range from somewhat eccentric to downright mentally ill. I get so irritated with them! It's really a challenge to me when I realize that I'm being prejudice!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:17 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I know what you mean. I believe prejudice comes in all forms in all subjects, not just about color of skin. I do have two children that are mixed and have been quite surprised at the lack of prejudice they have faced so far.
    derosia_mama

Comment by derosia_mama (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Jan. 23, 2011