Cramps in leg during early pregnancy?

I dont know how far i am yet going to doc tommrow, but ive been getting cramps in my calfs espeically if i cross my legs mostly my right leg .. is this normal?

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Eat bananas! It works.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:06 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I agree with PP about eating more Bananas,and make sure you are drinking enough water also. Congrats :)

liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• yeah bananas.. I had that problem if you don't eat enough potassium it will get worse I had points where I'd wake up screaming in pain.
    Dolybye

Answer by Dolybye at 10:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• My doctor also told me to make sure I'm getting enough calcium because that can cause leg cramps. I've been having them for awhile at night.
    Sillieguze

Answer by Sillieguze at 10:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• BTW, if you know the first day of your last period, you can easily look up a due date calculator online and find out when your'e due date is. If you know the first day of your last period, you count how far along you from that.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• yea but its weird cause my last period was 3 days late and i thought i was preggo after my breast starting hurting and a week later i went to the doc for a regular check and he did a urine test it came back neg so he told me to wait and see if i got my period and i never did , So i dunno if that really was my period i think it is but its just strange how like 2 days after my last period i started getting pregnancy symptoms my hubby n i had sex like right before my last period so i dunno if i was pregnant or when i even got pregnnat thats y im going in tommrow to find out
    Cherriemama831

Comment by Cherriemama831 (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2011