How to get my daughter to eat more?

My daughter seems to not want to eat her baby food, all she really wants is her bottle, she will eat a tiny bit, any tips? or anyone know if its a stage

madsmom488

Asked by madsmom488 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• How old is she? If she's over a year old, then get rid of the bottle, she doesn't need it and put her on foods, real foods taste better than baby foods
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• And if she's under 9 months, she might not be ready for solids yet. My son wasn't. (I know most kids are by 6 months, a few even want solids at 4 months, but every baby is different).
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I kicked the bottle out of the house and we went to cups and solids when the doctor said they were ready (i have 4 rugrats-not multiples). It worked with all of them. Just make sure to not go with the sweet stuff first.
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 10:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• my dd just wanted a bottle till she was like a year old, if shes older then a year get ride of the bottle and get a soft sippy cup to start with. you might have to just keep trying she wont starve to death if your providing food hungry kids eat.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 2:48 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• She eats some times and other times she does not want to look at food, we do give her real food!
    madsmom488

Comment by madsmom488 (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2011