What do you think of the TV show Fringe?

momma2JD

Asked by momma2JD at 11:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Entertainment

• I love it and have to watch it every week...I really like Walter! He cracks me up with the way he is so crazy but so brilliant all at the same time. I think that Josh Jackson has done a great job in his TV role also.
    momma2JD

Answer by momma2JD at 11:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• There's some odd stuff on there, but I like it! I initially had no interest, but DH did and I sat to watch it with him and now I look forward to it every week. I have to turn my head at some of the gross stuff, but I like it just the same!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I think it's FABULOUS! I like that it's so original (although at times it does remind me a little bit of X files). I love Walter also. He's hilarious! One of my favorite lines of Walters is when he's sitting in the car and won't get out because of the seat warmers. "What an amazing feature. It warms the ass!" LOL
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• FANFREAKINGTABLOUS!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:11 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I too am a Walter fan! I love that Olivia is so strong. She works her cases like a bulldog. I love that about her. I've missed it the last 2 weeks, but I hope to be watching again soon!!
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 10:25 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• LOVE IT
    Rachynu

Answer by Rachynu at 5:50 PM on Nov. 14, 2008