octo mom

Now after all this time what are our thoughts of the octo mom did she really want that many kids to love ,did she do it for fame ,is she a fruit loop lol i mean she has been on the downlow lately and the kids are still with her and seem happy and healthy so far i have not seen no reality show that made manny people pissed

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think she is going to be on Oprah. I might have missed it.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I think she hasn't done a reality show because none of the networks want her. She hasn't quite been laying low...her house is about to be forclosed on and she just did a "fetish" tape with some guy in her house (she dressed up like a dominatrix and he was dressed in a diaper and baby bonnet and bib). She's a sicko!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• She was on Oprah and will be having her own talk show. I think after her interview on there I believe she's a very confused person who never did receive the support she longed for. But thought she'd find that support in her children. My question would be, why not find a suitable mate first? That's the most confusing part to me.
    Danishlady

Answer by Danishlady at 10:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I think she did it because shes crazy and wanted the fame
    dominique1108

Answer by dominique1108 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I dont think she ever truly wanted that many kids but i cant say i blame her for not terminating the pregnancy as i dont think i could either. I believe she didnt do it to become famouse shes had offers for a show and she turns them down which is more then you can say about some families of multiplys so i applaud her for that. I hope her kids are happy and healthy and shes doing ok.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I wish people would stop giving her press time, so other wacka doodles wouldn't have a ton of kids toget attention too.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I don't think she set out to have all those kids, plus she just happens to be a little on the fruity side. It is sad she doesn't have a mate, and it's going to be very hard to get a decent man with all those kids. The sad part of it all is the KIDS, and the life they will have to lead because of her choosing to have so many and not really being able to provide a really nice life for them.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:02 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I think she wanted it for the fame. But it doesn't look like she made it though. Seriously though, who wants to watch a single mother taking care of 14 kids with her history of being a pole dancer. That wouldn't exactly leave a good impression on people.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:05 AM on Jan. 24, 2011