Pain

So lately whenever i have sex it feels like something is about to rip out if my stomach, and yesterday after we had sex there was light spotting. I took a test 3 or 4 days ago and it was negative. I usually get my period around the 26 or so of every month, but last month i got it on the 12th of 3 days and i dont know when to expect it

AtticusJsmum

Asked by AtticusJsmum at 11:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• That's usually a sign of an STD or PID. Get an appointment for your OBGYN and get checked out. Better safe than sorry.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:11 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I agree, Schedule an appointment with your Gynecologist, to get checked to make sure you don't have an infection. Also if you are trying to get pregnant it would be smart as well to get scheduled to talk to your doc to let them know it's something you're trying to do (get pregnant) and they can guide you in a good direction of what you can do to start taking like prenatals and folic acid etc what to eat diet and check you for other things, as well which will be more better for you when you do finally end up pregnant.
    danielleMom

Answer by danielleMom at 4:42 AM on Nov. 14, 2008