What to do for an 11 year old girl's birthday party?

She's too big for ChuckE Cheese or McDonalds, etc.

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 10:40 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• I let my 10 year old have 10 friends over for a camp out,and i let each bake asmall cake and decorate it.They loved it.I also went to the dollar store bought nail polish,cards,hair brushes anything they might like added a few dollars and 1 $5,and !$10 bill to a large container .And at different times in the evening i would let the girls draw for prizes,you can ask easy questions too they loved it
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• DD didn't really want a party. I took her and a friend to the ballet. It was beautiful and the girls had a blast dressing up. The friend we took with us wants to do "High Tea" at the fanciest restaurant in town.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:10 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Bowling!!
    dominique1108

Answer by dominique1108 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I don't know where you are but we have a place called Bath Junkie. You pick a party package and all the kids get to make bath products. We did our dd party there and all the girls made shampoo and bubbling bath salts. They got to pick the fragrance and color and mix it together. It was so much fun and I have taken my daughter back to make more!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Pool party! Are there any hotels in your area that have waterslides and allow the public to hold parties there?
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 11:08 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• My DD is about to turn 12. We are going to a place where you can paint pottery and then a sleepover.
    jenn1172

Answer by jenn1172 at 4:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• We just celebrated DD's 11th birthday with a rock star theme. We played musical chairs from a play list she created, them we played Singing Bee. I bought blow up instruments and microphones, decorated the garage like a disco complete with disco ball. The girls all had a great time. I got a bunch of fun goody bag items at Walmart and Party Planet.
    MrsDavid

Answer by MrsDavid at 5:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Let her have some girls over for a sleep over. Have junk food lots of movies, music. Let them have fun.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2011