Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What type of hairstyle/haircut is this called?

Sorry for the poor quality.Took a pic of it on computer monitor.

Answer Question

Asked by FreeFall at 10:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Beauty & Style

Level 4 (51 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • Idk but its super cute

    Answer by dominique1108 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

  • Pixie? Pixie/shag?

    Answer by SandyHack at 10:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

  • I know!I'm thinking of having my hair cut this way.

    Comment by FreeFall (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

  • It looks like a shag cut. There are so many different shag cuts. Just take the pic into your hairdresser. It's adorable, if you get it cut make sure and post a pic.

    Answer by sarchasmicangel at 10:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

  • I'd Say Pixie Shag as well..

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

  • I don't know but I like it!!

    Answer by obenblue at 10:49 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

  • Be SOOOOOO careful when you ask them to do this! This needs to be done by someone who has experience & alot of it with this particular cut.

    Answer by Mblessesd4x at 1:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

  • I agree with Mblessesd4x make sure you get someone experienced to do it. Also is your face this shape, this will make your face stand out more, but I agree it is cute.

    Answer by Momabear455 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.