Potty training

how did you get your little boys potty trained my son has peed in the potty 2 times in one week of trying, which is good i guess but im out of pull ups and all i have is underwear so its time to get full on this. plz help

Tiffany_Rivera_

Asked by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 10:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• All 3 of my children let me know when they were ready. Maybe I was lucky, but I do know if they didn't want to do it....they sure didn't:)
    cl1998

Answer by cl1998 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• just depends on the child really. my first son didnt potty train till he was 3. I dont believe in using pull ups i use only underwear when we start yes you have to wash alot of underwear but they need to feel they are wet and dirty. i use pull ups at night and nap time as i dont wana be changing the bed sheets all day and night. My second son is now 21months and we have started training he does very good some days and not others just be patient hes still young and may be lacking bladder controlle still.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 23, 2011