Does anything really work to get rid of strechmarks?

I use cocoa butter and lotion daily they seem to be getting light and less noticable. WHat do you use??

EliannasMama

Asked by EliannasMama at 11:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• The only thing I found that works is time. They eventually fade and get lighter with time and fade out more with sun exposure.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Time and keeping your skin moisturized
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• If they are really bad....=( sorry, you just have to live with it. I hate it...but its true. There is no miracle cream out there. If they are deep, I dont think there is anything you can do. If they are just light ones and not so deep...maybe after time they will start to fade. But dont count on it. Just telling the truth. I had my son when I was sixteen..and he scared me up, because obviously my body was still growing. I still have them..but they arent red. I had three other kids since then, and he is sixteen now. My youngest kids are twin girls, so you would think they stretched them even more. Nope, the only ones I got were from my first born.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I havent had any luck with mine. and i tried pretty much everything. Eventually we all have to get used to our bodies all over again after pregnancy but that just happens to include stretch marks. sorry
    Shortma197

Answer by Shortma197 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 24, 2011