Did my water brake or did I pee myself?

Well I was standing in my room and then My paints where wet it didn't smell like pee but I am not sure

ollababy1

Asked by ollababy1 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call your Dr. and tell him what happened.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 11:06 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Not sure if every pregnant woman feels this but i felt a pop when mine broke.
    FreeFall

Answer by FreeFall at 11:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• How far along are you? It's different with all women and pregnancies. When my water broke I felt a pop and then water gushed.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 11:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Instead of asking here...I am sorry, but I am really not trying to be rude. Maybe your a first time mom or what ever...but call your doctor! Or go to the ER.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I am 26 weeks
    ollababy1

Comment by ollababy1 (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Then you def need to call the doctor!!
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• You'll know when you peed yourself Vs. your water breaking. A little leak is not your water breaking. It's a little leak and then a huge gush of water. As if you broke a large water balloon full of water between your legs. If you really are still unsure, which is fine, call your doctor or go to your local Labor and Delivery to get checked out. They can test to see if you did infact break your water or if it was urine.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• The little amount and big gush theory isn't always correct either. I had a little amount of liquid and brushed it off as pee and then the contractions started like crazy and I still had a little leak going on and turns out that that little leak was my water breaking. Call your doc or go to the ER. Always always think better safe than sorry when your pregnant. That's what the docs and hospitals are there for.
    Brittany1286

Answer by Brittany1286 at 12:59 AM on Jan. 24, 2011