Feel like I am getting RLS again....

I have asked a ton of questions about pregnancy sypmptoms because it is to early for me to test yet. But I had some minor issues with RLS when I was pregnant with my last two and I am concerend about being pregnant now and again having issuses with RLS again some. Wondering if this could be a sign of being pregnant considering I have never gotten it unless I was pregnant......

AmI88

Asked by AmI88 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That's the only time I get it also!!! ...weird.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Very wierd....:)
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I did not have it (as far as I recall anyway) while I was prego, but I do have the occasional bout at other times. I hate it, it sucks!! I had it as a teen and all through my twenties a lot and just learned in my thirties that it is an actual medical condition. I always just thought it was my nerves, I have always anxiety too.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I have always had anxiety too
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 23, 2011