since the weekend is nearly done, what is the worst thing one of your kids did??

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 11:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• tear up the house playing and not listening when it was time to clean up
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 7:53 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• ds keeps scooping dirt out out my avacado plants pot and now it's starting to wilt :(
    Also, friday morning I awoke to him playing with poop he got from his dirty training pants. EWWWWWW! All over the carpet, his ands, his toys it was fun fun fun cleaning up
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:27 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• got the finger nail polish and opened it and had it all over her clothes, legs, and the kitchen floor
    dominique1108

Answer by dominique1108 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Thankfully, everyone was really good this weekend. My youngest was a bit wound up at dinner though.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• My youngest hit his big brother in the head with a toy hammer
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:17 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• We went to a 50th wedding anniversary for a relative and my 2 year old went pee like 10 times. Every time he came out of the bathroom, he would yell, "I WENT PEE!!!" I wanted to crawl under the table. THEN, when we were leaving, I took him potty because it was an hour long drive home, and I found out that his grandpa had taken him to the bathroom and not wiped him after he went poop and actually thought that a 2 year old would know how to wipe himself good enough...so he got some poop in his undies and we didn't have a back up pair because he doesn't have accidents anymore...when we walked out of the bathroom, he yelled, "I HAVE POOP IN MY UNDERWEAR. GRANDPA IS A BAD BOY!" I left right then...
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:25 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My son (2) walloped his sister (1) straight in the face. I don't even know why either, but for whatever reason he did. Then in protest to his dad reprimanding him he started throwing himself around and head butted DH in the mouth. Fun stuff .. I tell you.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:32 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• My 16-month-old pooped twice in 1 hour. SOOO not allowed! JK, LOL. I guess it was a pretty good weekend.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• He refused to pick up his toys today. Took until right before bedtime for him to start. Since that was the worst thing it was a good weekend!!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:55 AM on Jan. 24, 2011