blue potty ....

I know the chemicals are bad for both the earth and your plumbing but I just love those drop in toilet things that make your water blue? I haven't bought one in a few years but miss 'em a lot. Anyone else love blue water?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 11:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I've never bought them, but I think they're kinda' cool. They help with smell and give this illusion of cleanness.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:47 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• It IS weird to poop in blue water, though. hahaha!
    Adelicious

• I was getting the bleach tabs for a while to help keep the toilet cleaner, until I caught my dog drinking out of the toilet... bleach water can't be good for her, so I just resigned myself to cleaning the toilet more frequently on my own, without bleach tabs. If your toilet starts to smell funky, maybe put a cup of vinegar in the tank with the water and let it flush through.
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I like. Keeps toilet clean and blue water is cool. I had one that attached to the seat. Kept it clean plus they make the room smell good.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 2:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I did. I haven't bought them for a few years now either.
    mamagoose524

Answer by mamagoose524 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2011