Jumper?

OK SO I WAS JUST WONDERING MY BABYS 2M 3W she already suports her self and trys to stand  AND I WAS WONDERING SHOULD I GET HER A ACTIVITY CENTER IM LOOKING AT THE Baby Einstein - Around the World Discovery Baby Activity Center OR SHOULD A JUST GET HER A JUMPER AND IM LOOKING AT THE Fisher-Price - Laugh & Learn Jumperoo OR DO I GET HER BOTH AND WHAT ABOUT A WALKERDO PEOPLE EVEN GET THEM ANYMORE WHAT SHOULD I DO AND IF ANYONE AS ON OF THESE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE THEM OR RECOMEND THANKS ps for anyone who dont know what activity center im talking about its like a walker but dont move

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• For sure she doesn't need it that young. I didn't get my son anything like that until he was much older and ready to try using his legs a little. I really liked him to be able to be free to move around and move towards objects that interested in, rather than putting it all right in his field where he didn't have to work a little for it. Not saying it is wrong to get it, just saying I think your baby will be perfectly fine if you didn't get it. :)
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• If I were you I would start with the activity center and she how much she uses it. That is very young I understand she is supporting herself but all that stuff to do might overstimulate her right now. I started putting my daughter in a jumparoo at 4 months and she wasn't even really jumping until 6 months. Every child develops differently but I would go out and get every thing right now it could be a lot of wasted money if she wont use it. Also have you thought about a Bumbo chair. they are great for learning to sit up and the put her at a different level with toys so she can hold them out in front of her. Some people still use walkers but they say it can slow down walking because they become dependent on it. I think they are ok if you don't have the baby in it all day long though. But it is way too early for that anyway. Also she isn't crawling yet maybe find some toys she plays on the floor to help build those muscles.
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I started my daughter out with a jumparoo and it was well worth the money she loves it... i started out at that age and she is almost 6 months know and still loves it! she also has a walker that she loves to play in.. she doesnt like the toys it comes with but we just use the tray and put her toys on it..
    that young i would put a pillow under her so she could reach and I wouldn't keep her in there to long just a couple min at a time she could barely see over the side lol but loved it! she is a jumper though!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:15 AM on Jan. 24, 2011