Anti-American Song Played At Obama's State Dinner For China's Hu

This is just another example of how the Obama administration plays the American public through the absence of coverage by the left-wing media. If he isn't apologizing for our country abroad, he is belittling us when he is home. Shameful!

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/49822/

annabarred

Asked by annabarred at 11:50 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Are you suprised? I'm not.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:00 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• This doesn't surprise me… unfortunately...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:00 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• IMO. Distasteful and lacking in class. By the pianist. And his blog, appeared more to be bragging about hoe this song reflects how China is/ should be perceived by other world leaders. I would think the Obama administration to have enough sense to advise/approve the playlist. But, this IS Obama we are talking about... Gaffe-tastic.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Another example of the lack of experience, foresight, intelligence and ability to confront the unexpected that this administration has shown time and time again. No surprise here!
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 2:30 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• For the love of badthere really are no words.I would probably get a hand slap if I spewed what is on my mind.

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:14 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• lol.....

and the ridiculous criticisms continue

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:05 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• and yet some idiot obama supporter is going to get on here and say quit bashing obama and why dont you try being president ha ha ha..
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 8:19 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• And Sweet proves you are right mrs. Some people really do have the word SUCKER across their forehead.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:22 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

You are correct, SOME do.......hold a mirror....
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:39 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• We want censorship now? By a PIANO player?? seriously? YOU wouldn't have known WHAT the song was ......

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:44 AM on Jan. 24, 2011