pregnancy test question???

i took a pg test and there was one dark line and one very light line, i heard no matter how dark or light its pos?

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I believe so. However, I would take another test for confirmation. If you still don't get a "bright line", then I'd go to your doctor and ask for a blood test-- that will test the actual amount of the Hcg in your blood rather than a threshold amount. Most at-home pregnancy tests only detect once your Hcg level reaches 50 mcg/ml.

Good luck!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 11:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• The second line doesn't have to be dark, it just has to show up.  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Yes, that's generally positive. Congratulations! I'd still take a test in a couple of days to he sure. I had a false faint positive. Then later, another one a couple of days before a dark line appeared.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• they say it is positive if its light, & that it would be light when you are not that far along .if unsre, just retest, maybe in a few days.
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 12:25 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• The light line just means your pregnant your just not far along the darker it is the farther along you are :) congrats girl :)
    zackarysmommy

Answer by zackarysmommy at 2:05 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• congrats mommy!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 9:42 AM on Jan. 24, 2011