My period is supposed to come in about 5 days from now. I had unprotected sex about a week ago and i had cum on my finger and i played with myself when my bf and i were about to have intercourse again. Could i get pregnant by the cum on my finger? Also can i get a positive pregnancy test and not get my period if we did that about a week ago and my period is due in less than a week? adult content

We have had unprotected sex for about 3 weeks now and he withdrew everytime. 2 1/2 weeks before my period due date i had really bad cramps on my right side of my pelvis and i know i wasnt ovulating because i have never had it feel the way it did before my period, also was too early for me to be feeling them. i am supposed to get my period in about 5 days or so and i just took a pregnancy test and it said negative. Which i would think it would be too soon if the incident with cum on my finger was about a week ago.

hawaii19

Asked by hawaii19 at 12:29 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• ok how about aTMI think in the header! for the LOVE OF GOD.....Its possible but we don't need to know all the freaking details....

UNPROTECTED SEX= PROBABILITY of PREGANCY
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Hello, unprotected sex not only means you might be pregnant, but it also means you could have contracted an STD. Get tested, not just for pregnancy but for all the diseases you might be carrying around as well. Then buy a box of condoms and use them, for society's sake, IYKWIM.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• How old are you? Because ANYONE old enough for sex should realize that unprotected sex is dangerous sex. Even if he pulls out. If you had sex, you could be pregnant. You then put a finger with his sperm near you vaginal opening...so, yes, you once again have a chance to become pregnant.

You will never know when you ovulate sweetie. It doesn't matter how you feel. And while some tests can determine up to 5 days before you are scheduled to start, I wouldn't trust ANY test until you have missed your cycle by a full week.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:39 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Dude!

You had unprotected sex, why are you worried about what was on your finger? It was the freaking unwrapped penis that did it!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Yeah I know what all you are saying is true. I'm just gonna wait and see if my cycle comes to take another test. Thank you for your responses they help a lot. I'm still confused on the consistent pelvic pain on my right side that I had last week. But we will see! Thanks again!
    hawaii19

Comment by hawaii19 (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• consistent pain means you should see your doc. Could be a cyst.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:37 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• ok im gonna go puke now really dont need to know you played w/ yourself.i agree couldve put tmi in title
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 9:05 AM on Jan. 25, 2011