Have any good Idea's

Well my Great Aunt 's Birthday is In two days. She will be 99 YEARS OLD !!!!!!!! She Is in her good mind an health. So do any one HAVE ANI THOUGHTS ON WHAT I COULD DO FOR HER

inlovewith4

Asked by inlovewith4 at 12:30 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• Personalize an item. Make a photo scrapbook, doesn't have to be large. Add photos of her with family members and write happy memories in it for her. Self made gifts are a nice gesture... -shrugs-
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 12:32 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• One year I didn't know what to do for someone's birthday and I made up a collage of pictures to hang up on the wall. She loved the gift and was very surprised that I had thought of it.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:36 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Find newspaper 's from the day she was born,to marriage,to now.Make her a basket of her favorite stuff,candies ,lotions,ect..
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2011