IF YOUR HUBBY OR SIG OTHER BOUGHT YOU A CAR AN HE DROVE IT ALL THE TIME WHAT WOULD YOU THINK...

My BF just bought me car like three days ago. I have only drove it one time, he is always driving it but he is always saying that it is for me....

inlovewith4

Asked by inlovewith4 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• He basically bought it for himself.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:48 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My hubby bought me a 05 for focus so i could have agood reliable car since our current vehicle was a 93 cavalier.... we had a small child at that point. He had to drive the focus to work since he didn't have the gas in his.... and ever since we sold the cavalier and ive never gotten to drive or use the car except for groceries..... what do i think..... that it is BS
    ArmyAngel18

Answer by ArmyAngel18 at 12:49 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I'd be like, "Soooo, honey!! I'm thinkin' with my tax refund I'm gonna take me and my best girlfriend and go for a girls road-trip, and celebrate this fabulous car with a NEW WARDROBE!!"blowing kisses

purplerobin

Answer by purplerobin at 12:59 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• he didn't buy it for you
    pse07

Answer by pse07 at 1:56 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• How about this...I took some of my inheritance money paid cash for a new car. He helped me pick it out, swore he would not even ask to drive it. Now about half the time he is asking me to use mine instead of his! It just doesn't look as good pulling up to clients homes in an older car!!! Boo hoo go buy your own or get me another new one!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 1:56 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I would think he bought it for himself.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 9:16 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I would think that he actually bought it for himself and used you for an excuse to buy one.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 9:47 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• lol my dh did that. I just posted that in one of the questions. It's really annoying have a car you never get to drive! :)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:20 AM on Jan. 25, 2011