How to get rid of belly fat!

I am tummy fat everywhere else looks fine.. I hate! how gross it looks and I need away to get rid of it, I have done carido sit ups and what not and still nothing. I have cut all junk out of my diet ( junk food,sodam sugar etc) Please I am so ready to get this tummy gone.!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Hula hoops, ab lifts, torso lifts...(work outs not surgeries)...hubby said if you can stand with your gut sucked in for a few minutes a day it can help too....and TIME...it takes time. I'm slowly feeling a difference, but not seeing a difference yet, but it can happen. G'luck!
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 12:42 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I have the same problem, every day my 6 yr old insists I am pregnant! and I really do look it because it is the only place I am fat, is the mid section. I heard avoiding food that causes inflammation should be avoided and those would be red meat, potatoes and sugar.
    and there should be more green veggies, fish and sweet potatoes...well for me I love the red meat and hate fish!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:06 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Are you sure it's "fat" and not stretched skin from pregnancy?
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:40 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Curls and knee lifts. or work on the core by holding yourself in pushup position and keeping the body straight.

Answer by Bmat at 9:59 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Cardio situps pushups
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• unfortunately you can't pick & choose where to lose weight from. You just need to exercise and eat right & you will lose weight
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:08 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I have it too :(
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:15 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• im with u op!! good luck
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• im with the rst of mom.just exercise
    mwood108

Answer by mwood108 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I totally know how you feel. Im going through the same thing. Ive been exercising like crazy and nothing seems to be happening. I wish you the best of luck.
    Shortma197

Answer by Shortma197 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2011