No clue what to get my DD for her 1st birthday...

My DD will be 1 on Feb 4th and I have nooo clue what to get her :( I need ideas! For Christmas she got a Barbie Power Wheels Jeep, an inflatable ball pit, some of the little toys you can ride on that are like $20 at WalMart, and a bunch of toys that count, sing, teach the ABC's and that kind of stuff. So I'm not sure what to get her. I thought about getting one of the pink Cozy Coupe cars (the ones you use your feet like on the Flintstones). She definitely doesn't need any clothes lol I just can't think of stuff though :(

misspriss_1987

Asked by misspriss_1987 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Stuffed animals, learning toys.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 12:54 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• books, I always say books!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I would suggest learning toys for her, books so you can read o her,a stuffed animal of her fav cartoon or even dvds??Whatever you get her I'm sure she will be fine with. she is 1. i don'tthink she will be upset if she doesn't get something specific.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Lol She has pretty much every learning toy from WalMart, KMart, and Target lol She loves her Learning Ladybug I got her for Christmas :) She loves DVD's, i didn't think about that! I could do books as long as they're the really hard ones bc her favorite thing to do it rip paper up and then try and eat it lol
    misspriss_1987

Comment by misspriss_1987 (original poster) at 1:08 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Maybe something that could be a keepsake? My daughter was born in November, and being close to Christmas, I knew she'd get a lot of the things you listed above, from family and friends. So, I ended up buying her a giant stuffed Tigger, because her room was themed Winnie the Pooh. I imagined her lugging that giant thing off to college as a floor pillow, and saying, "I love this thing, and I got it on my first birthday!" LOL ... just try to remember what you favorite childhood toy was, and do something like that.
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 3:17 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Board books with textures and fun things like that? Maybe start a tradition of doing for others on her birthday too -- Give to a childrens fund to give a child a soccer ball or a week of school? My MIL does that for the kids at Christmas as part of their gift and my kids love that they get to share with others who are not so fortunate.
    LovingLife1

Answer by LovingLife1 at 3:57 AM on Jan. 24, 2011