Should I fogive my fil?

My fil can't stand me because i told my mom how disrespect she is. He overheard it on the answering machine because my mom's cellphone purse dialed. I didn't lie about anything I said. Also I'm not the only person who feels this way evryone complains about including husband and other siblings. I told my mom that my daughter could be alone with her because she's mean to her. DD is 3 sil was 8 now 9. there's the background on the situation. Just this past week fil texted me Dh he would pay us to raise our kids. He also said we were bad parents. Now I don't want my kids around him. Am I wrong?

pse07

Asked by pse07 at 1:51 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes.... you would want others to forgive you wouldnt you? I wonder how you aproached your mom on the issue of how she is.... there is wisdom in how you approach a person to point out a wrong. How you did it would make a huge difference in how your FIL reacted.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:53 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• It is always a good idea to forgive anyone for any wrong. Forgiveness is for you not them but it seams to me that everyone involved has done something wrong. There should be better communication between all of you and no one should be taking on someone elses offenses. Y'all need to sit down and really talk.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 3:15 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I think everyone deserves a second chance, but if it continued then I would stop giving out chances..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:36 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• how is he being mean to her? Have you witnessed these things yourself or going by hear say?
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 9:23 AM on Jan. 24, 2011