Anyone else like all these new shows about Alaska?

I don't know what it is, but lately there are a ton of them. I like that one where they are panning for gold and I like the one with the Alaska Troopers...well, I like any show with cops...HEEEEEYYYY...

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 2:08 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• I like some of them, it's really interesting to see what living in Alaska is like. The gold mining show aggravates me a little though - at what point do you decide that you should probably be doing something else with your life so you can take care of your family? I can see doing it on the side, but trying to make that a job? It seems a little irresponsible to me.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:15 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Yuo there is something about a man in uniform.......sigh........lol Ya some of these Alaska shows are ok, I love watching the scenery. Did u know Alaska is alot biggrt then Texas?
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:13 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• OOOoooo I love Alaska State Troopers. I'm hooked!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 10:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• my hubby is VERY into their gold mining show that's on right now. i'm not sooo into it but he'll have me watch the highlights
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:11 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I watched an episode with the Alaskan troopers, the one where they were talking about hunting, the seriousness of it and how they can put someone in jail for a year if they waste something they've killed. I'm not a hunter, but I found it interesting.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• The sites are beautiful!!Makes me want to go!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2011