soo irritated right now>:o!*vent*

My oldest daughter father picked her up last night from my mother in law house in Belaire i told him it was ok as long as he brought her back to day before 7pm because she has to finish homework,get her clothes ready for tomorrow,&i have to comb her hair &if you have a tender headed daughter with thick hair you know how long that takes..well anyway her father called me at 3pm earlier and told me that he was taking her to visit her cousins and that he would be here at 7:30pm i explained to him that i have to do her hair&she has homework he called me back at 5pm and told me that his sister would comb her hair for me i told him" no" because there's only 2 people that does her hair that's me and my hairdresser than he goes off saying:"when she was with your husbands family you wasnt acting this and that aint even her real family and now all of a sudden you start tripping& making a big deal out of it" ..first off thats not even the case i explained to him yesterday that she had to be home by a certain time..after that he hung up the phone in my face and 5 minutes later his sister calls me and says"since you actn funny over your child you aint gotta never worry about my brother seeing her again,you always playing games with your ignorant ass get over it my brother doesnt want you".. so after that i was heated cause little does she know no one wants her low life brother im happily married and i don't need him for anything well now its midnight here and he"s just now bringing my daughter home OH&guess what after i said don't do her hair his sister did it anyways and it looks an absolute mess its blow dried all wild in two poof ponytails i didn't even bother fooling with her hair tonight because she came in an got right in bed but in the morning im going to struggle with her hair:-p *VENT OVER*

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 3:07 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm sorry your ex is such a dick.
    tyandlukesmom

Answer by tyandlukesmom at 3:15 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• That sucks. Sorry your night had to end like that, and your daughter's too :(
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 3:20 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• It is not fun at all when people do not care about schedules . The main thing is your daughter is home safe and sound and did she say she had a good time?
    LovingLife1

Answer by LovingLife1 at 3:22 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• is there a court order for visitation. the reason he didnt bring her home like he was suppose to was to piss you off and show you have no control over him. if he wants to see her again make sure he sticks to th agreed times or take him back to court
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 8:27 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• What your ex and his sister did was wrong. But I also would say that you have to repect him as a father and let him be that. He (and his sister) might be just as capable of caring for your daughters hair as you are. Let go and let him be her father. He might surprise you.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Wow. You sound like my step daughters mother. We traveled 4 hours to pick my sd up and she got in an argument with my husband. She then said we couldn't have her and would have to come back tomorrow bc it was to late....8pm. Sometimes life happens mama. 7pm is a little late for your daughter to be coming home for school being the next morning. I would make it 4pm..that gives him a little time for whatever may come up.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 10:50 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Holy hell I would've popped that bitch in the mouth for bringing her home so damn late and then on top of it doing your daughter's hair. You need to take down the time she's brought back and note EVERYTHING that's said and done so that way you can take it to court and see about getting him supervised visitation if he's going to be that immature about things. Good luck and I'm sorry you have to deal with such a douchebag like him and his worthless family.

Bird16_J

Answer by Bird16_J at 1:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2011