Please help me with any ideas you may have for organizing anything,

I would like ideas for reusing anything that I possible can, I'm trying to live as green as possible. I already reuse baby food jars for spices to get them all in nice neat containers. I reuse oatmeal containers, jars of any size, formula containers, soup, veg cans of all sizes. I would like to know what other people are recycling and using for organizing their homes. I love getting new ideas and would love to hear what others are doing.

tyandlukesmom

Asked by tyandlukesmom at 3:53 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I use tupperware so that I can send litterless lunches and store things in reuseable containers and not use tin foil and plastic wrap. And my cupboards look soooooo nice!
    LovingLife1

Answer by LovingLife1 at 4:01 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• my kids old clothing that's too stained/wrecked to be donated becomes cleaning rags and pill containers become things for their lunches that hold parm. cheese for salads. empty laundry soap containers turn into cat litter scoops sometimes
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:09 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I have tons of family pictures that i have collected over the years. I take lots of pictures. I got shoe box size photo boxes to store my pictures in and i bought several boxes, so i separated my pictures into catergories and labeled my boxes and now my pictures is easy to find. If i want to just look at my Christmas pictures, i just go to the box labeled Christmas pictures.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 6:06 AM on Jan. 24, 2011