Aaarg I don't want to anymooooore *small vent*!

Every day, my 15 month old DD wakes up at 6.30am, I can hear her in her room next to our bedroom playing around in her bed, with her toys and bears, giggling and talking, it's the cutest sound in the world! Every single morning, I don't wanna wake up at 6.30am!!! I cuddle my covers, I cuddle my pillow and I talk to myself "pleaaaase a little bit more please!!!" It's pitch dark outside, my husband is of course long gone for work, it's quiet and the only thing I hear is her giggling and talking!!! It's time to sleeeeeeeep not talk!!! I am sooo tired from this and although I do go to sleep early, I still feel like I need so much more sleep, I LOVE waking up at 11 or even 12 at noon, god I miss sleeping in late in the morning :( She wakes up, we get washed, we eat and then we play for the next 2.5 hours till at about 10, she's tired and goes to have a nap..now I know what you'll say, go nap too. I am NOT sleepy by then though!!!!! I'm wide awake! Arg she is the light of my life but I MISS SLEEP SO DAMN MUCH it's killing me I want to stay under my covers in the morning and just sleeeeeeeeeeeep!!!! *vent over*

Marianne140

Asked by Marianne140 at 4:11 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I started putting a few books in the corner of my daughters crib by her feet. When she wakes up, she will sit in there and talk to herself and read for at least 30 mins. It's not 11 or 12 but it helps ease the pain of the early morning wake up.
    ShanAtoZ

Answer by ShanAtoZ at 4:33 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I feel your pain. I have been told embrace it because it won't be like this for long.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 24, 2011