Has anyone on here tried Fluidity or Core Rhythms?

Both of those weight loss, muscle toning systems look really good to me so I'm thinking about getting one or both but I'm hoping someone has tried them to find out how it worked for you and was it worth the money.

Which one have you tried?
How did it work for you?
Did you like it?
Was it worth the money?

BUTTERCUP777

Asked by BUTTERCUP777 at 4:22 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I bought Core Rhythms (got it at Target for $40 I think).

I haven't used it faithfully but I REALLY like it. It takes the time to teach you the steps and movements. I needed that since I am not very coordinated. :) 2 of the discs are SUPER scratched up and unusable (I think they were that way when we bought them) and I am considering buying a new set - I like them that much.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:05 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Nope
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:39 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Never heard of either, but now you've got MY interest =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:39 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I've never heard of them, but they sound interesting!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• i never heard of it.whats that
    mwood108

Answer by mwood108 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Have not heard of that!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• haven't heard of or tried either
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:18 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I have used Core Rhythms. I lost 15 lbs with the videos and eating more healthy. I picked it because it looked fun and con't to do it because it was a huge workout but I never got bored. I started out only being able to do about 20 minutes worth and built up to 50 minutes. My mother felt it was too fast. She dances and I do not so I don't get it. Maybe age since I am 35 and she is 62.
    jthor

Answer by jthor at 9:54 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Nope
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:40 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• mainemusicmaker- You can find them both online but from the commercials that I've seen Fluidity seems a lot like Ballet, you even get a barre to use with the work outs, but with more holding positions and toning certain muscle groups. Then, Core Rhythms was made by two professional ballroom dancers that teach you how to correctly use and tone every muscle not just in your stomach, without any crunches, but your whole torso or core as well as the rest of your body and just from their excitement, enthusiasm, and the music in just the commercials I always get the intense feeling of wanting to get up and move. I grew up dancing so of coarse these two would look the best to me. I'm just hoping that they really are at least close to as good as they seem to be to me before trying to buy them.
    BUTTERCUP777

Comment by BUTTERCUP777 (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Jan. 24, 2011