Have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?

jdbrown21

Asked by jdbrown21 at 5:54 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, when I placed in a fishing derby :)
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 5:59 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Yes, several times. I was very athletic and musical in high school and I was mentioned several times. Then several years ago I spoke at a town meeting meeting about a hot issue and was quoted in the paper.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:27 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Yes when I was 3 y/o I had gotten lost in the woods behind my house and was missing for several hours. I made the front page.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 6:58 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• HA HA FOR WHAT GOOD OR BAD THINGS... I BEEN THERE FOR BOTH
    NEEKSEXI

Answer by NEEKSEXI at 7:10 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I caught a 10lb base and my husband at the time submitted my pic to the local paper and they put me in there. Plus my son has been in the paper twice and I was mentioned both times. Once was when he was at a playground and a local paper was doing a piece on playground safety and the other time was an article on craniosynostosis.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:28 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Several times for work-related things (when I worked outside of the home). I have also had a few letters to the editor published, and one article.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:08 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• yes
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:10 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Yes, several times when I was younger for school and 4-H. More recently, I was mentioned when my Master Gardener group had a plant sale and rain garden tour at my place.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 9:33 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• yes when my daughter was born we were in the paper :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:36 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I was as a teenager/young adult. I performed at DisneyWorld several times, Nashville, Branson, Disney Land, Calgary Stanpede, Houston Rodeo and the World's Fair in Spain as well as tons of locations locally. I was also in for volunteer work I have done/still do.
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 10:09 AM on Jan. 24, 2011