How hard or easy is it for you to make new friends??

where do you meet them? does the friendship ever last?

MsBrazil86

Asked by MsBrazil86 at 7:08 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• It depend on the person your trying to be freinds with. I have no problem, but you have to make sure you can trust that person with your business. Me as a person loves to make new friends cause my old friends kind of diss me. But I rather have friends that I'm on the same page on.
    successful24

Answer by successful24 at 7:12 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Hard
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 7:17 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• No real problem for me. I meet most of them at my kids schools, school events, fund raisers, after school sports, and things like that. Yes they do last.

Answer by gemgem at 8:40 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• It's really easy for me to make new friends. Generally speaking they remain friends, but every once in awhile I think someone is great, then I find out they just aren't good people/friends. That doesn't stop me from meeting new people though!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:44 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Sometimes it is harder for me than others. Or, I should say, some PLACES it's harder for me than others. We moved to the mid-south 3 years ago. I still haven't made a friend that I consider close. Lots of friendly acquaintences, but no one to hang out with regularly.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:07 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Much harder now that i am older. When i was around 18, i could make friends anywhere, any time. But, I'm much more picky with the folks i let in my life these days. Being a mom has totally changed my outlook on friends & people. I choose much more wisely now & i don't trust as easily as i used to.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:14 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• It is difficult for me because i am shy around new people. I am very laid back as well and well I need someone to be the same way or i feel like I'll be judged. I have met moms that I have nothing in common with and I can't fake to be someone I'm not. I have met a great mom on here and she lives about 25 minutes from me. Now she's my new bff. We have so many things in common. I also signed up to the meetup.com and I met another friend there.
    Sweets27

Answer by Sweets27 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Well some would say i have a ton of friends however i consider them acquaintances.. To me friends (what people call bff) are the ones i share the details of my life with. That is difficult for me to find.
    goodfriendeva

Answer by goodfriendeva at 5:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Its very difficult for me I am shy and I will rarley start a conversation I feel that I will say somthing stupid
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2011