I don't have a regular cycle.....so i'm not to sure. i could use a little help.

i had a period on dec. 28th and i did get a positive opk on jan 12th. i have taken 2 test and they have been negative. is it still too soon? my periods before have been some months 18 days and some 26..this month has been the longest. i've been having sharp stabbing pains in my breasts, headaches, and last night i had stabbing pains in my left and right ovaries (it felt) i'm just not sure if its my period trying to start or if its possible i could be pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You can get fase positives taking a test before your period is due to start. The 28th to the 12th is way too soon. I wouldn't consider taking another test until the first week of February. You are just wasting money buying and using tests too soon.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 8:39 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Tests are way sensitive these days. I took a test 4 days before my period was due, came up positive and trust me, it wasn't a false lol. You are more likely to get a false negative than positive. But these are questions you need to be asking your doc, we have NO idea if you are pregnant or not
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:42 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• marwill, you mean the 12th -today is too soon to get a positive hpt after getting a positive opk on the 12th????
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:53 AM on Jan. 24, 2011