What's your week look like?

After a busy weekend, I'm looking forward to doing not too much. The kids are gone to school and dd is watching a movie. I'm enjoying a cup of jo and looking through the classifieds. Have a great Monday! :)

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 7:52 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Going to be a good,busy week! We get into our new (old) house today to start cleaning and getting ready for the move! We'll work on all that fun stuff all week and close on Friday. Then we move the big stuff in and enjoy hosting family and working on the house over the weekend! Pretty exciting- our first official house!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 7:58 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Not sure yet, as I have a lot of phone calls and decisions to make about my van- it died on the way home Saturday night. So now I have to call the dealer, check on what is covered by warranty, see what the dealer 'thinks' is wrong and cost, and then decide if I want the dealer to fix it or my dad's mechanic. Then I would have to check and see if I can get a loaner..... if not I will have to cancel my dentist appointment tomorrow.
    Thankfully my mil can take the kids to school this week, and my hubs is able to pick them up on his way home from work.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:05 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Dh is working from home so he can finish packing. I have a Dr. appt. today to find out when my knee surgery is (Tue. or Wed.). We have a show to play on Friday (I may not be able to sing), then I'm heading to Louisville on Sunday with the kids. DH will be coming after the movers get done on Monday. Busy, stressful week - but I am really excited about moving.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:14 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I have class M-F at 8, my kids get on the bus at 7. We all overslept this morning so I didn't go to class, by the time I got there I would only have 20 min left.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:32 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I am taking today off because it is my birthday!! Tomorrow I have to take my truck in to get fixed, I won't have it the rest of the week. :( Wednesday-Friday I have class. My son has soccer tonight and Saturday but he is with his dad all week so it should be a pretty boring week. Mostly cleaning the house, working and school.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:34 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My week is up in the air. Kids had today off school which is fine (extra day to kinda sleep in lol). Tomorrow is school but they are calling for snow Tues night and Wed and no one knows how much. I cant really make plans since I dont know if theyll be home, if we will be snowed in etc. My dh also starts a new shift at work this week, so again a change in our routine. I am going to play it all by ear.

Answer by gemgem at 8:39 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Work X 5 days. I have to be in at 5 am tomorrow because I have a doctor's appointment at 4. My husband is getting a new Durango tomorrow or the next day. Hopefully we will also file taxes. I also plan on going grocery shopping sometime in the week. I am also going to enjoy the quasi silence because my FIL finally left on Saturday.

Yep..things could not get more exciting.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:51 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I am not sure on exact plans. I know they will include a funeral. :(
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:08 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Its a busy one here! Today and tomorrow not to bad though just house stuff, Wed I am taking DS to a scouting Gym activity, Thursday mom mom comes for a week long visit ( she is also staying with my granny who has bone cancer and pretty laid up rightnow) Both of our b-days are on Tues so its a bonding weekend for us. Thursday night is Derby car races for the scouts my DH is co captain of the event and we have to go get the food for it, Fri mom and iare repainting my bedroom...hasnt been done since we moved in almost 10 yrs ago! sat and sun we are painting and I think I have my niece over night and dduriing both those days! BUSY!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:38 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I am trying not to get sick, woke up this morning with swollen glands. Got eye appointments for the kiddos and chemo for me on Wednesday. Leave Friday for Austin. Busy busy busy
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 9:52 AM on Jan. 24, 2011