What would you want to do for your birthday?

If you could do anything you wanted for your birthday and money was not a problem, what would you want to do?

kmath

Asked by kmath at 8:32 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Holidays

• I would want DH to take the kids somewhere fun... water park sounds about right and leave me at home to read in peace!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:40 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Play laser tag with all my friends during the day, then get dressed up to go to the club for the night.. Oh and I want that tiffanys silver charm bracelet I have been eyeing
    ArystaBrat

Answer by ArystaBrat at 8:34 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Go to the beach or to the Casino. We normally do it anyway lol. If money was no object I guess Id fly home for the weekend and go to Disneyland.

Answer by gemgem at 8:45 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My birthday always close to the Superbowl. This year it is actually on Superbowl Sunday, so I would LOVE to go to a Superbowl game!!!
    smiles551

Answer by smiles551 at 8:55 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I'd want to go skiing. My DH does not ski & because of that, i have not been in years....i really miss it!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:55 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Go to the beach with my husband for a weekend - sleep and lay in the warm sun!

Answer by missanc at 8:59 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Take all the kids to BVI, have a house on the beach for the whole week.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:06 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Lets see umm.....I know, I would wake up very very early catch a plane to New York City where I would then book the penthouse suite at the Plaza just before going on a carriage ride around Central Park. Then I would go to the best pizzeria and have a slice of the best pizza in the world. After that I would catch the ferry to see the Statue of Liberty. Next I will go see Time Square and then visit the Empire State Building. After all my excursions I would proceed to my penthouse to dress in the most extravagant dress I bought myself and then go see any show on Broadway.  I don't care what it is I just want to see a show on Broadway.  Once all these things are done, I will then hop on a plane and come back home a fulfilled women because this is the one thing I want to do before I die.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:06 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• take a week long cruise with DH and a few friends!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:29 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• That sounds like a ton of fun!!
    kmath

Comment by kmath (original poster) at 8:35 AM on Jan. 24, 2011